Improving the quality of hire
In order to start improving their recruitment process, Signify needed to understand what was and wasn’t working in their recruitment process. This is why their first priority was to gather data. We created a career website that is fully measurable, up until the "intention to apply" stage: up to the moment that a potential candidate clicks the “apply” button. By measuring every action on the website, we’re able to identify which steps generate the most intention to apply. We optimise those steps for maximum conversion. As a result, more people with the right profile click the “apply” button.
Attract the right talent
You can only attract the right target audience if you know who they are. As the first step, Signify identified their target audiences and created personas. During a series of internal sessions, they answered questions such as:
- Who are they?
- What is their candidate journey like?
- What are they like?
- What information do they need in order to make a decision to apply?
Signify created buyer personas for each group and made sure that they can find all information on the vacancy pages that is needed to make an educated decision about whether or not to apply for a position. Signify tells persona-specific stories on their vacancy pages now - this is how they attract the right audience.
Branding, vision and Employer Value Proposition
Image received special attention because of the company’s recent name change.
- Branding: We made sure that the new company name and look-and-feel is prominent on the recruitment website.
- Vision: Signify’s vision and mission is an integral part of the website content. It ensures that the candidate is a good fit for the company culture.
- Employer Value Proposition (EVP): Each target audience gets their own EVP, which tells them how their role will contribute to the company. Signify uses storytelling as a powerful tool to transmit company values, which helps in managing the expectations of candidates.