Optimal candidate experience at a multi-brand company
"I’m very proud of our vacancy pages."
Achmea has been the biggest player on the Dutch insurance market for 200 years. They own several, nationwide well known brands such as Centraal Beheer, Interpolis, Zilveren Kruis and FBTO.
The company’s digitalisation demanded more and more top IT, data and digital talent. Achmea was determined to provide an optimised candidate experience to each target group. It was clear that their outdated, non-mobile friendly website wouldn’t cut it. So we got to work.
- Optimal candidate experience: relevant content and user-friendly application process
- Differentiating between vacancies for different brands
- Full measurability for future optimisation of the website and for improving the company’s recruitment strategy.
- The website is fully measured: All significant interactions are tracked so that the website can continuously be improved.
- Insight into the quality of hire: We connected the website’s data to the ATS (Connexys). This allows Achmea to measure how many candidates have been hired out of the processed applications. Moreover, it gives information about the quality of the campaigns they have been running.
Application directly through the website interfaceAchmea’s career page is fully integrated with their applicant tracking system (Connexys). This rids the applicant of creating an account in the ATS. This improves the candidate experience significantly.
Customised vacancy pagesAchmea present customised content to each target group on dynamic vacancy detail pages. The content changes based on:
- The candidate’s need or
- The brand the vacancy belongs to.