Measurable career site as foundation of the employer brand
Read in: Nederlands
With over 3500 employees, De Volksbank is the fourth largest retail bank in the Netherlands. It consists out of four brands – ASN Bank, BLG Wonen, RegioBank and SNS – each with their own identity and image.
Sound familiar? Probably! Most people will recognize one of the brands. What is less known, is that these brands are all part of De Volksbank. So how do they manage to attract the right people in a challenging labor market? Endouble helped with their fully measurable career site: the foundation of the employer brand.
- Improve the employer brand.
- Increase the quality of applicants.
- Reduce the time to hire.
- Improve insight into the recruitment funnel.
- "Learn by doing"
- Applicant-centric approach
- Measurability as a starting point