About the event
- When: 29 November 2018
- Where: Amsterdam, Kromhouthal
Onboard.Amsterdam, powered by Appical, is going to be a real experience. Recruitment and HR leaders from the biggest international brands such as IBM, Netflix and DHL, multiple stages, workshops and break-out sessions to cover the entire employee journey from pre-hire to offboarding.
It is the event to attend if you want to
- Learn about new ideas on how to create a future-proof employee journey
- Discuss with the top HR representatives from around the world about the future of recruitment and HR
- Delight yourself with a variety of engaging programs and networking possibilities.
The Endouble session: From Philips Lighting to Signify
How does re-branding affect talent acquisition and employee engagement in a global organisation?
Interactive stage, 16:35
We are there with a breakout session with Alice van der Vliet, Global Head of Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing at Signify, formerly known as Philips Lighting.
Since May 2018 Philips Lighting was rebranded to Signify. We’ll take you on the recruitment journey of the transformation:
- How does re-branding affect talent acquisition and employee engagement in a global organisation?
- What does the new name and new brand mean for the tech giant’s talent acquisition?
- How does it affect the engagement of their employees?
- What was the journey to get to this point and what were their challenges?
Make sure to reserve your ticket before it gets sold out!