About the event
About a month ago it suddenly became clear Google had developed an interest in recruitment. For some a surprise, for others a long awaited moment in time. During this session, organised by Endouble, we will take you along with what we know so far and what it might become.
During this session, guided by Richard Jonkhof (Google specialist at Endouble), you get to know:
- What we know so far about Google for Jobs
- What Google for Jobs distinguishes from other job boards
- How you can prepare yourself for the rise of Google for Jobs
- How to get along with your current job board providers
- Why we shouldn’t underestimate Google for Jobs
Next to that we’ll reserve some time to let Richard answer your burning questions regarding this topic.
Save the date
- Thursday November 16th
- Walk in 09:00 am, start session 09:30 am – ±11:00 am
- Including breakfast and coffee break
- Location: Endouble, Amsterdam (Asterweg 20-F1)
About the speaker:
- Richard Jonkhof, Teamlead Online Specialists at Endouble
This session is designed for individuals who work at a corporate company and are involved with corporate recruitment and interested in Google for Jobs.
Will you join?
This session is fully booked.
You can always contact us at the number below. Or send an email to Cécile (email@example.com).