About the event
Connect with some of the most prominent HR leaders in Europe on 22-23 May, Amsterdam RAI
HRD Summit Amsterdam brings together leaders from across Europe who are at the forefront of leadership and HR. Join some of the top HR leaders from globally recognised brands such as Adidas, BMW, Heineken, TomTom and many others.
We will also be there with our partner Sandd, who face the challenge to recruit more than 6,000 postmen in all parts of the country every year. How do you attract enough candidates in an efficient and cost-effective way? Which technology to use to automate the recruitment processes? And how to measure results and productivity?
Sandd uses its own data to find answers to these questions. A unique link between their HR data and recruitment system gives insights about the actual performance of a deployed recruitment source and the journey of a candidate. Stephan Wiepjes (Sandd) and our very own Jeroen Kneppers share the steps that have been successfully implemented and how business results can be optimised.
Are you an HR Director or a Talent Acquisition Leader? We’ve got a free VIP ticket for you! Claim it now before someone else does!
Register now, and;
- Learn from the most talented HR experts in Europe
- Broaden your network whilst enjoying a meal together with other top HR leaders
- Share best practices and learn from peers during workshops
- Get inspired by sessions about strategy and leadership, talent acquisition and engagement.
Some of the topics:
- Leading Meaningful Transformation (Holland Casino)
- Mastering Agility: Unlocking Potential (Dr. Susan David, Award-Winning Psychologist and Business Author – 50 Thinker)
- Recognition: Understanding What Motivates Your Workforce (PepsiCo)
The finest HR leaders will be there. Will you as well?
Before you go. Here’s some comments about last year’s event:
“I wanted to come to this summit specifically because I knew that it brings together some of the the top leaders across Europe.” – Damien Hooper-Campbell VP, Chief Diversity Officer, eBay
“Networking has been great.” – Nanci Hogenboom, Global Employer Brand Design, HR Talent Adidas
“No matter whether you talk to someone from a completely different industry, you realise that you may be experiencing some of the same challenges. You can share best practices in a short space of time.” – Nicole Flynn HR EMEA, International Favours and Fragrances
Tap into the finest HR community and reserve your VIP ticket now!